3/13/2008

dumb people

So I was watching are you smarter than a 5th grader tonight. This lady got the question. true or false...If you were born on Easter, would your birthday always be on a Sunday? She answered true and flunked out. I guess she doesn't know a calander very well. I told Mike I needed to start a book about silly things people say or do. One I would have to have in there is. One day while I was in the store around Christmas, I was buying some mixed nuts. I went to the check out and the cashier picked up the bag of nuts this was our conversation
cashier: I know the price of walnuts, and almonds, and brazil nuts. Why did you mix them together.
me:they are mixed nuts.
cashier:they sell them mixed?
me:yes they have a bin for them.
cashier: let me check this paper.
me:ok (starting to get annoyed)
cashier: Oh we do sell mixed nuts. They are the same price as the other nuts.
me:ha ha ha

I think I will have to start a book so I can always remember them.

No comments: