So about a week after Abigail got over chicken pox she gets a cold. Cough, cranky, runny nose, and did I mention cranky. Friday night, I got her to go to bed the normal time, but about 10 she woke up and wouldn't go back to bed until 2:30 at night. Luckily Mike had Saturday off so he stayed up with her. He tried to put her in bed a couple of times but she just screamed.
Saturday I had a primary activity so I was able to to get a break. Abigail luckily slept for Mike most of the time. Abigail also threw up on Saturday. Sunday Mike and Abigail stayed home from church. I guess Abigail cried more than half of the time that I was gone. Yesterday she was really clingy to me. She also wouldn't go to bed last night. Part of me wonders if she is teething too.
No comments:
Post a Comment