We got the apartment above the one we looked at. Apartentl they misplaced a paper so they thought we didn't hand in everything. About an hour after I talked to them, we got a call from one of the workers there. he said that the place we wanted was rented out, but the place above it was up for grabs. He asked if I wanted it. I said of course. So we went yesterday morning to sign the papers. We are moving out on the 5th and I am going to spend the next week, cleaning up the apartment. I don't think it will take me that long, but we need to deep clean, and get the carpets cleaned.
I caught Abigail's cold, it is not fun. I was coughing most of last night, to the point it woke Abigail up. So she started screaming. I had to pull myself out of bed and take care of her. after that I really couldn't sleep, so I came out and watched tv.
2 comments:
Congrats on the new apartment. I hope you feel better soon.
I'm glad it worked out! :-D
Post a Comment