3/08/2008

new things

So in the past couple of days I have learned a few new things about Abigail, and she has learned a few new things. I have learned of a few things that Abigail is afraid of. Last week Mike was using our shredder. Abigail was happily playing on the floor until he put the first paper in. She made a whimpering noise. We didn't think much of it. So he started to shread more peper and she started screaming. So I picked her up, that didn't even help her we had to go out of the room. So she couldn't hear it at all. Then yesterday Abigail was happily eating lunch. Mike came into the kitchen to blow his nose. She stopped eating, looked at him sad. Then he blew it one more time and she stared screaming. Food was coming out of her mouth, and she just wanted out of her high chair. I pulled her out and hugged her. She was fine a short time later.
So what Abigail learned. Yesterday Mike had two of his brothers over to play Rock Band. Abigail and I were just sitting there listening to them play. When Abigail started clapping her hands and whats the coolest part of it, she was really close to the beat. I was so excited to see this. At first she would stop when any of the guys looked at her, but soon she did it for them too. The rest of the night she was clapping her hands.

No comments: