Abigail has a theme song. A couple of weeks ago Mike's work cut down their closing time from 10 to 8. Which is nice, because he is home more. Anyway, I decided that Abigail gets to stay up until he comes home, so they can say good night to each other. Abigail really loves it.
Every night when we hear him come home, Abigail starts getting really excited and jumps and squeals, if he doesn't come right in, she starts screaming and looks at the door sad. But as soon as he opens the door she runs right to the door and squeals until he picks her up and gives her hugs. He then helps get her ready for bed and puts her to bed. If he isn't the one who does it she cries for her daddy.
The other night the song that came into my head was the primary song "I'm so glad when daddy comes home." I have decided I am going to teach it to her.
1 comment:
That's so cute!
Post a Comment