1/16/2009

jumping beans?

I swear someone gives Abigail jumping beans while she is in bed. Because now instead of making noise by talking or crying when she wakes up from naps I hear her jumping in her bed.

Its not so bad when I am in the living room, but when I am in our bedroom it is so loud. I think it is the loudest first thing in the morning, when she wakes up at 7 and thinks it is time to get up. Soon she is jumping and her bed is hitting the wall. I am like why is she up? Doesn't she know her mommy likes to sleep in.

She jumps too if we put her to bed and she isn't ready to go to bed. The other night we put her in bed and she jumped for like an hour. I actually think it is quite funny, but I am just wondering who gave her the jumping beans?

No comments: