We have 9:00 am church. Which I love!!!! Anyway yesterday when we left for church wasn't that cold. So Abigail and I just wore jackets. But when sacrament meeting was going, it started to get really stormy and windy. Then it started to snow a little bit.
I took Abigail to nursery and yesterday was the first time she cried when I dropped her off. But I had to go to our primary class since Mike was there. They just said they would bring her to me if she didn't stop crying.
For primary yesterday since it was the 5th Sunday of the month, they had the youth teach our classes. We just had to go to sharing time with them. I had a total of 2 students there, they sat on opposite sides of me so it was really easy.
I got to go to R.S and priesthood combined class. Our bishop talked about welfare and finance. He said that your life could be like the storm that day where it could be nice and all of a sudden a big storm could come. There was a lady in our ward that said she thought people should sell all there things like TVs cars computers before asking for help. Our bishop was like I couldn't ask someone to sell there car, if that was there only way of transportation. I told Mike about this after and he said that even though there is a bus system it wouldn't help us.
After church I went to get Abigail, since we got out late the halls were really crowded, because it was time for the other ward to go to classes. I went in the classroom and Abigail was being held by one of the young man leaders. They said she was good most of the time and just sat on her chair. They thought maybe she was nervous because of all the kids in there. They usually have two nursery's one with older kids and one with younger. The younger one only has about 4 or 5 kids in it. So Abigail loves it, and she really likes her nursery leaders. So to say the least when I picked her up she was happy to see me.
I decided instead of putting my jacket on I would put it on Abigail. It was very windy and snowy outside. I put her in the car, put my jacket on her since it was cold in car and started the car. Unfortunately I had to scrape off the windows since it was almost ice snow. So here I am out there in a skirt and short sleeve shirt. I was just a little cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment