So I woke up this morning, in pain. My back was hurting really bad and my abdomen was also hurting. I thought the pain will go away. So I took a warm bath to see if that helped, but it didn't at all.
Mike's parents came up today to take us to lunch. While there I had to go to the bathroom. After I was finished I noticed that there was blood in my urine. I was like that is odd. So I went back to the table and told Mike that there was blood in my urine. We called my Dr but his office was closed today and since I have been in pain all day and had blood we called the labor and delivery. They asked us to come in. So we did.
Unfortunately when I got there I couldn't give them a urine sample like they wanted. So I was lucky enough for the to use a ca pater that takes urine out right away. That is painful. The urine that came out was red. The nurse was like this doesn't look good. They also hooked my up to the monitor so we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. They took it out to be tested then came back and put and IV in my hand since the urine looked so bad. They also took some of my blood.
We just sat there forever waiting for the results. Just watching TV and that kind of stuff. They came back later and said I had kidney stones. Gave me medicine and said that I would be in pain the next couple of days as it passes. They also said I should take it easy, so we found a sub for our primary class.
On some good news Abigail is officially sleeping in her big girl bed. We bought one a couple of months ago, and put it up. As soon as she started climbing and playing on it we decided it was time for her to sleep in it. I put her down for the first time for nap yesterday and she did good. When we put her down for bed it was about 20 minutes of getting up but then she finally went to bed.
She is getting to be such a big girl lately. She loves to talk and go outside. She feeds herself and gets mad if we try to feed her. Our next adventure with her is going to be trying to potty train her. But I am going to wait for a couple of weeks on that one.
2 comments:
Oh, that's horrible! I am so sorry. I will pray hard for you.
I hope you feel better soon Crystal! That is no fun at all. Way to go with gettin Abigail into her bed, she is such a little sweet heart. Let us know when you are feeling better and we can do a play date again.
Post a Comment