3/16/2009

Update

So I am starting to feel better. There is no longer blood in my urine, but I am still a little bit crampy and back hurts. But I can live with that. My medicine makes me dizzy and gives me headaches. But it says on the bottle that it may do that. I decided I can live a week with a headache. I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday so I will bring it up with him. I am also having another ultrasound on Wednesday, because last time she only laid on her tummy the whole time. So they didn't get everything that they needed.

Abigail has still been doing really good with her big girl bed. She fell out of it the first time last night at 4 in the morning. I think it was the fasted that I have ran to get her in a long time. She was ok just needed some cuddling time from both mommy and daddy. Then we put her back in bed.

No comments: