Last night I was laying in bed feeding Brooklyn. I have found it is the easiest way to put her in bed a night. Anyway she kept eating and eating and eating. She then pulled away and threw up all over our bed. I wasn't surprised because she throws up at least once a day. I don't know why she just does.
It is something new to me because I think when Abigail was an infant she spit up once and she was like 8 months old. I told my Dr about it and he said sometimes it just happens.
On a happy note she slept for 4 hours straight last night. I can't wait for her to sleep through the night. We will put her in Abigail's room then.
2 comments:
Our boys spat up like crazy. Carmen did so much less. With Eric, I washed about three loads a day of stuff he barfed on. It was way frustrating.
We do laundry at least every other day. I go through pajamas and so does she. I am usually the thing she throws up on. She is gaining weight though so I am not going to worry much. Its just gross.
Post a Comment