10/20/2008

Digital Cameras #2

So last weeks reflection was on the articles I read about digital cameras this week I have to mention ways that I will use a digital camera in my class room.
I think that their can be many ways that you can use a digital camera in your class room. Some I mentioned last week.
1- I think that you could use pictures with your students name tags. That way at the beginning of the year it would be easier for you to remember their names and if you have subs come in to know their names.
2-You can use a camera for class projects if the kids are older and you trust them with a camera this would work really well, you could teach them how to print their pictures and they could make a demonstration of it.
3- When you have a class party you can take pictures of the party and make a slide show of it and show it in class or send it to the parents of the students.
4- If you are trying to teach something you could take pictures of it and show the kids the pictures.
5- You could use it as a birthday chart so when it is one of the kids birthdays their picture will be up.
I think that digital cameras are becoming a big thing. I love my digital camera it is so nice to see the picture right after I take it and if I mess up I can take another one. I think that it will be fun to use in my classroom someday. Just so I can have the memories and the children in my class can have the memories of the year.

No comments: