Yesterday was my big 30th birthday! I guess it really isn't that big, because I don't feel much older. Mike and I went to school in the morning. I have one class that I really shouldn't miss and it was yesterday. After school we came home and a couple of hours later we went to lunch. It was really good. I think my favorite part was the bread or the fire roasted tomato soup. Mike doesn't really like tomato soup but he said it was really good. Abigail liked it too.
After that we were going to go home and rest for the day. My parents called and said they were going to take us to dinner. My dad like buffets and I hate them so we went to IHOP. I tried the BLT and it was really really good. I think I will have to get that again. We then came back to our house for cake and ice cream. Which was good. Mike gave me some dot to dot books. They are harder than the kids ones thankfully. Mike knew I really liked them and it was his mom that showed them to us to begin with. So overall it was a nice relaxing birthday.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Man your old! :) Just kidding. Sorry I didn't call you! The last couple of days have been so so so crazy! Sounds like you had a pretty good birthday! Have fun with those dot-to-dots!
Happy Birthday Girl! Sounds like you had a pretty good day.
Post a Comment