10/06/2008

my cute sleeper, my little helper

Abigail loves to nap. These are some of the cute poses we got.






Today Abigail was walking all over the house and it got quiet. I was like I wonder where she went I went into our bedroom and she had pulled all the clothes out of the laundry basket and was slowly putting them back in. I am so happy she is trying to help out.





She loves to clap. Especially when she thinks she did something good.


3 comments:

Lisa Harradine said...

Cute Pictures! I love the poses you catch them sleeping in. Tavia also loves to pull everything out and down but she doesn't put them back yet, that will be a nice stage.

Blair and Cindy said...

There's nothing more precious than a sleeping baby!

Anonymous said...

I have the same crib sheet set for Ashlee! How funny. She looks so peaceful in her sleep.