I can't believe that it is October. This year is almost over. I have always liked October, that's when it starts getting cooler, the leaves change their color and are really pretty, Halloween is this month, which I haven't dressed up for a couple of years, but now that Abigail is getting bigger I want to dress her up. But the best thing of October its my birthday YAY and a big one too. I turn 30 this year. I can't believe I have been around for that long. I don't think that I am doing much for my birthday this year. Probably just hanging out with Mike and Abigail.
School is going alright. i am just really busy and its hard to leave Abigail some days. And when she gets sick like today, I can't go to school. Abigail woke up about 11 last night with a fever. After she got up she didn't want to go back to her bed. So finally after trying a couple of times we put her playpen in our room next to the bed and had her sleep in there. The problem with that is she kept crying in her sleep and each time she did it woke me up. She also woke up at 6. I took a nap when she took one this morning and I am still really tired.
1 comment:
Being a mommy is tough. I hate it when my kids are sick. It is when I feel the most helpless.
Post a Comment