Monday I spent most of the day, other than taking care of Abigail's needs, studying for my math midterm. I took it yesterday morning and then I started to study for my science midterm, but only when Abigail was napping.
I don't know what happened, but when I went to do my math homework while Abigail was playing. She started crying and ran up to me to cuddle her. So I put my math to the side and I cuddled her, and cuddled her. She would not let me put her down or, let her sit beside me. So I just did math after she was in bed. She wanted to be by my side all night.
This morning I thought things were better so I watched a couple of movies for anatomy. She was good when Mike was here, but as soon as he left she was right back next to me wanting on my lap. I just don't know what to do I need to study but I also need to give my little girl attention. She only does it when Mike is gone, so he can't help me.
I am just wondering if she will be like this when the baby comes, or if it will be worse. Thank goodness Mike will be taking a little bit of time off when she comes to help.
2 comments:
That would be so hard! I'm amazed at moms who go to school. Prayers for you. :)
She does need your attention/affection, but she also needs to learn that you have things to do. Sometimes you just have to let them cry.
When the baby comes it could go either way. She may be as or get more clingy or she will find this new little person interesting and just want to be helpful. You just don't knbow till Little Sister comes!
GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment