So when I went to the doctor the other day, they said that I should be feeling better in a couple of days. So I kept waiting and waiting. But nothing seemed to get better only worse. Abigail was also having a strange reaction to her medicine. Lets just say I had to change a lot of really stinky diapers. Anything she ate came right out.
So we went to the doctor today. He said that my ears (it was ear) is still bad. He said the medicine I had wasn't working and gave me a new one. Plus nasal spray. He said since Abigail's is making her sick to quit giving it to her. He had her get a shot and had me get her Imodium and pedylite to help her get some liquid.
I think Abigail is starting to feel better she was scooting around on the floor today. And since I have been sick and have not had the energy to clean she found a piece of plastic and tried to eat it. So I had to stop her from choking today
I also found out that Abigail only weighs 14 pounds she was 13 at her 6 month check up. I don't think that is a good sign. I think she lost weight since she got sick.
2 comments:
Sad I hope everything clears up soon. Those can be very painful.
I'm so sorry! That is so miserable when your baby and you are both sick. I'll pray for you.
The ear infection I had not too long ago was a nightmare. I feel for you. It was an outer and inner ear infection and I could hardly sleep. I can't remember ever having one that bad.
Post a Comment