On the first day of Ethics class, our teacher told us some rules of what not to do in the semester. Don't get engaged in the semester or married in the semester. She promptly said she was breaking one of the rules, because she is getting married in Nov.
Anyway today a girl announced that she got engaged. We were all happy for her, even our teacher went up to look at her ring. My teacher was asking questions and finally asked, when are you getting married. The girl said Jan. 2. My teachers next question to me was not very ethical she asked. Do you have to get married? Then she said I don't. I think everyone in the class gasped at that moment. The poor girl seemed embarrassed, but said no no no.
The best part of this, is it happened in a ethics class. I would not even ask a friend if they have to get married.
1 comment:
My response would be either, "No. Do you have to be a hypocritical biatch?" Or, "Yes. I'm knocked up."
Post a Comment